TROYCA, the Japanese animation studio, has announced the launch of a new anime TV series called “Overtake!” that is set to begin broadcasting in October 2023. The original TV animation project is a collaboration between KADOKAWA and TROYCA and features an all-star team of directors, artists, and producers.
Directed by Ei Aoki, with series composition by Ayumi Sekine and a character draft by Takako Shimura, “Overtake!” promises to be an exciting anime series. The show follows the story of Takaya Maga, a photographer who is currently in a slump, and Yu Asahina, a high school student, and F4 racer. When Takaya witnesses Yu’s racing skills, he decides to support him and help make his dream come true with the weak team “Komaki Motors.”
— TVアニメ『オーバーテイク！』公式 (@komaki_motors) May 3, 2023
The anime features a talented voice cast including Anan Furuya, Katsuyuki Konishi, Yu Hatanaka, Kengo Kawanishi, Taku Yashiro, and Reina Ueda. The music for the series is being produced by Utatane Kana, and Lantis is serving as the music producer.
List of Staff:
- Original: KADOKAWA×TROYCA
- Director: Ei Aoki
- Series composition: Ayumi Sekine
- Supervisor: Katsuhiko Takayama
- Character draft: Takako Shimura
- Character design: Masako Matsumoto
- Art Director: Kiyoshi Ito (Studio ARA)
- Color design: Mariko Shinohara
- Art direction: Tomoyuki Arima, Takuya Sejima
- CG Director: Masaya Machida (Stimulus Image), Mitsutaka Iguchi
- Visual effects: Ryosuke Tsuda
- Director of Photography: Tomonori Kato
- Editing: Shota Uyama
- Sound Director: Hitoshi Aketagawa
- Music: Utatane Kana (F.M.F)
- Music production: F.M.F
- Music Producer: Lantis
- Animation production: TROYCA
- Yu Asahina: Anan Furuya
- Takaya Maga: Katsuyuki Konishi
- Kotaro Komaki: Yu Hatanaka
- Harunaga early moon: Kengo Kawanishi
- Toshiki Tokumaru: Taku Yashiro
- Ariko Mitsuzawa: Reina Ueda
Official Site: komaki-motors.com
Since its announcement, “Overtake!” has already generated a lot of buzz among anime fans. The anime is expected to become a new sensation in the world of anime TV series. Fans can follow the official website and Twitter account of “Komaki Motors” to get the latest updates on the show’s production and release. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting new series!
Featured Image Source: TV animation “OVER TAKE!” PV Part.1 (@KADOKAWAanime)
Engineering edified me dreams’ propelling. And being an Otaku, a superlative dream of mine engulfs experiencing anime to its deepest quintessence and inditing my perspective towards it. Ultimately, anime blogging carved a path towards my desire and made me stand up to you.