The manga Jujutsu Kaisen is about the conflict between Jujutsu Sorceres and Cursed Spirits. The Shibuya Incident Arc has led to complete chaos in the human world.
The Jujutsu Sorcerers are racing against time. They need to break the Prison Realm and free Gojo Satoru. However, an unexpected incident causes Yuji vs Sukuna. Sukuna has taken over Megumi’s body. Who will win?
Yuji vs Sukuna (in Megumi’s Body) in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 214
Jujutsu Sorcerers are taking part in the Culling Game. Yuji wants to free Gojo Satoru. Gojo Satoru is the only one who can stop Kenjaku. At the same time, Megumi Wants to free his sister Tsumiki Fushiguro.
Megumi was able to find his sister. But his sister’s body was captured by a cursed spirit. Thinking he had lost his sister, Megumi was devastated.
- Sukuna took over Yuji’s consciousness. He broke a finger and fed it to Megumi. Thus he took over Megumi’s body. He sends Yuji crashing through buildings. Sukuna summons Nue, one of the ten shikigami of Megumi.
- Angel, a cursed spirit, tries to get Megumi back. Sukuna fools her. He tricks her into coming close and then teases her apart.
- Yuji watches helplessly from a distance. He has the same emotions as Gojo. When Gojo saw Kenjaku in Suguru’s body, he was shocked.
- Yuji is angry beyond control. Suddenly, he releases massive energy and attacks Sukuna. Sukuna, however, is able to dodge the attack. A sudden increase in Yuji’s strength surprised him.
- Yuji is undeterred. He is not willing to give up. He again moves towards Sukuna. Sukuna uses his slashing technique on him. Sukuna tries to break Yuji mentally with his words. He calls him weak.
- Something seems to have taken over Yuji. He keeps walking towards Sukuna. Sukuna unleashes his slashing technique but is not able to stop Yuji.
- Megumi, meanwhile, is fighting with Sukuna from within. Sukuna feels his cursed energy level dropping. Yuji lands a punch straight in Sukuna’s face.
Can Yuji Defeat Sukuna (in Megumi’s Body)?
Sukuna has not got back his original strength yet. The number of fingers consumed determines his present level of energy. Megumi has consumed just one finger. Yuji has consumed fifteen of them. So perhaps Sukuna is more powerful in Yuji’s body than in Megumi’s.
When Sukuna attacks Angel, Yuji is standing at a distance. He is shown to have been wounded by Sukuna’s attack. But the wound seems to be all healed. Perhaps Yuji now has enough cursed energy to heal himself.
We can also see Yuji using gravity manipulation. Yuji’s mother was possessed by Kenjaku when she was pregnant. Gravity manipulation could be Yuji’s innate ability. He must have inherited it while in her womb. When Sukuna is surprised by Yuji’s sudden increase in power, he curses Kenjaku.
Yuji was also showing enhanced durability when he took on Sukuna’s attack directly. He still walked towards him. Megumi is fighting Sukuna from within. He is trying to take back his consciousness. This leads to a drop in Sukuna’s cursed energy.
A showdown between Sukuna and Yuji Itadori is a sure thing. But at present, it does not seem to be the final match. In this match of Yuji vs. Sukuna, Yuji has a high chance of winning.
A Fitness Instructor and Therapist based in West Bengal, Durgapur. She is pursuing her Post Graduation in Literature and also pursuing her passion for manga and anime with Seinen Manga. She has been a fan of manga and Anime for long and is honing her writing skills as a Content Writer. A regular at anime cosplay events, when not reading a manga, she will be busy sketching her favorite anime characters.